Monday, January 24, 2011

Trouble already -

This is supposed to simple.  Math is math and numbers are numbers so I'm already pissed off and anxious that my calculations are not working how they are supposed to.


Here's the stats.
219.2
waist, no measure
hips, no measure
(it was freezing in my house today, and I forgot)


All of that notwithstanding, talk me through this.
One pound equals 3500 kcal. 
So - if you create a calorie defecit of 3500 you should lose one pound.


The problem is, according to my food and exercise records I should be down 4.5 and I'm only down 2.


Of course (again, math is math) then you've got to assume the obvious.  Either I am undercounting my calories or overestimating my exercise.  I swear I am not.  In fact, I default to the opposite.  I always overestimate the food.  I add in everything - I mean everything - the ketchup, the butter, the two bites of bread... all of it.  I absolutely do not forget or cheat.  I want to know if this is going to work.  So, could it be the exercise... no.  I default to absolutely sedentary even though I am not.


What the hell?  Super frustrated and annoyed and I'm only one month in.  If I don't knock off three pounds by the end of the month I'm already off target.  Shit, shit and shit again... should I shoot for a starvation diet just to get this thing going?


Damn it.

No comments:

Post a Comment