Monday, July 7, 2014

I fucking hate skinny people... it's a problem

So there are folks that are prejudiced - and folks who are racist.

I never thought I was either of those things... but, the older I get, the more raw and nasty I get over people who are thin.  I could seriously give a rat's ass about the color of your skin or who you sleep with or your age or your ethnicity or anything else you would like to use to define yourself.

EXCEPT - skinny people.

I don't care if you work out.
I don't care if you obsess over your carbs, your protein intake, your calorie count, your fitness level, your weight or your BMI... go ahead (it's my hobby too)

But if you are thin - I have noticed that over the years - I have gotten worse.  

I dislike you on principle alone.  Here in the good 'ole USA, your life has been easier than mine. And I am god-damned jealous.

I hate that you can shop in any store and pay less for your clothes.
I hate that you don't elicit the scorn and ridicule of others based on your size alone.
I hate that you have never had to wonder if you are going to break the furniture.
I hate that you have never had to wonder if you are even going to fit in the seat.
I hate that you can dance without reserve and without knowing you are the object of ridicule.
I hate that you can go to the beach without being stared at.
I hate that you can talk about "your fat thighs and your fat ass" in a satirical way because at the end of the day you still wear a size 6.

I fucking hate you and your magical, made up bullshit drama over what dress will fit. (They will all fit dumb ass)
I hate that you think you have flabby arms.
I hate that you think your life really sucks because you "just can't" turn over and tan your ass at the country club pool.
I hate that you could choose to wear designer dresses and I can't because they don't even make them in size.
I hate that I have lost opportunities in this world to people who were thinner than me.
I hate having to pretend that I give a shit about your new diet.

I hate that I am bound both emotionally and physically to beauty ideal that I can not easily achieve.

Time on this earth is limited.  What I do with that time says volumes.  I can make myself happy with food or I can choose not to.    If food is love in my family - and it is - I feel trapped.

I have an unhealthy relationship with my body and food.
I am not a special flower.  I am one if a field of American women who are completely and totally fucked up when it comes to body image and food.  Do you need proof?  Look at the diet and exercise business...  (it might was well be the industrial-military complex).  Hundreds of millions of dollars made off the backs of average women with a sickness.  

I hate skinny people.

11 comments:

  1. > I hate that you can shop in any store and pay less for your clothes.

    We use far less fabric, it's natural that we pay less.

    > I hate that you don't elicit the scorn and ridicule of others based on your size alone.
    > I hate that you have never had to wonder if you are going to break the furniture.
    > I hate that you have never had to wonder if you are even going to fit in the seat.
    > I hate that you can dance without reserve and without knowing you are the object of ridicule.
    > I hate that you can go to the beach without being stared at.

    So, umm... you actually hate your situation but project it on us instead? Way to go.

    > I hate that you can talk about "your fat thighs and your fat ass" in a satirical way because at the end of the day you still wear a size 6.
    > I fucking hate you and your magical, made up bullshit drama over what dress will fit. (They will all fit dumb ass)
    > I hate that you think you have flabby arms.

    Just because you got some bigger issues doesn't mean we don't have any issues.

    > I hate that you think your life really sucks because you "just can't" turn over and tan your ass at the country club pool.

    I think someone's been pranking you.

    > I hate that you could choose to wear designer dresses and I can't because they don't even make them in size.

    That's because they don't look good on bigger bodies. This is precisely why they're designer dresses.

    > I hate that I have lost opportunities in this world to people who were thinner than me.

    Why don't you do something about it then, like lose weight instead of projecting your hate?

    > I hate having to pretend that I give a shit about your new diet.

    Fad diets are crap anyway, everyone can lose weight just by eating at a deficit.

    > Do you need proof? Look at the diet and exercise business... (it might was well be the industrial-military complex). Hundreds of millions of dollars made off the backs of average women with a sickness.

    Hundreds of millions of dollars made on snake oil to people who desperately hope for a magic pill. Guess what? You don't need any of that. All the weight loss info you need is free. You don't need superfoods nor supplements, you need less food. I was fat, I lost 50 lbs in 6 months by tracking my food/activity in myfitnesspal, and in that time I still had McDonalds, pizza and ice cream several times a week. Don't believe me? Google twinkie diet professor, it's a bit extreme but it proves a point. Check out IIFYM.

    You must hate thin people a lot to write stuff like this. A shame. You could use this time and energy to improve your own health instead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey now. Get your common sense out of here. This is a pity party and you weren't invited. Stop trying to act like people's health and physique are a result of their willpower...it's just not convenient in this blog.

      This poor girl is a victim of love. And love is food. And I guess she is well-loved. Or something.

      Delete
    2. Yeah, How dare you bring facts and correct information here. Why don't you let people wallow in self pity and harm? Can't you see that any amount of effort is just too much for them to handle?

      Delete
  2. Don't like being fat? How about not being fat. But, that's just too much to ask for in this perfect world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you can't beetus, join us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Change the title to, "I fucking hate myself... it's a problem"!

    ReplyDelete
  5. "...that I cannot easily achieve." Yes it's not easy to achieve. That is why thin is desirable and wanted. People have to take care of their bodies, and when they do, they can enjoy the benefits. It's something you have to work for, not something that's given to you. Everyone can get in shape and be healthy, its just a matter of actually putting in the effort to actually do it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're right, our time on this Earth is limited. Especially for you if you don't lose some goddamn weight.

    ReplyDelete
  7. FATTIE MC FAT-FAT POURIN' THOSE BEETUS TEARS. YASSS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes all the nasty comments from skinny people. That's why we don't like you. Everything is geared for stick figures. It's not the amount of fabric used it is the nasty lousy selection of after-thought fashion for larger people. You skinny people started all the hate. Now we are blamed for speaking up. We are people, too, no matter what shape size or color. How does it feel to be singled out and hated because of your size? Yep, that's the way we feel, too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete