Monday, August 13, 2012

I'm back.. with a LONG damn list

So...  I've been away awhile.  Kind of a long while actually, for no other reason than I've been damn lazy and distracted. 

Back in the day I started this as a way to keep myself on track with the "I want to get healthy" thing.  In reality,  all the "I want to get healthy" thing really means is: "I want to look smokin' hot in those jeans." Don't lie - you know it's true.

For the record I am back on the health tip but it's going to start taking a backseat to the screaming in my head.  I don't know if it's because I am getting older or meaner but my patience for the world is waning.  Never fear my dears... I still get all hearts and rainbows every now and again but the shiznit I have seen over the summer has got me ready to bitch slap the next size 2 soccer mom who calls herself fat.  

Angst?  Yep.  Frustration?  You bet.

I've done a whole summer of beach vacations and parties so I am ready to get this thing started again...Here's the coming attractions - (so I can take them off Evernote on my phone)

Old gay man waiters
Skinny jean wearing Euroamericans
Young love with no future
Why bud light may, in fact, be the worst beer ever foisted upon Americans
Cheese people
Washing walls
Shaving my legs - why or why not?
Overeating to compensate for feelings of inferiority
Expectations and disappointments..
Twitter stalking
20 somethings

Yes - I can see where this going.  I may be one of the nicest people you ever meet in real life - but here, in this space,  I am going to tell my version of the truth... and it won't be pretty or edited for television. 

I need to purge so grab a bucket. 

No comments:

Post a Comment