Monday, February 28, 2011

Seriously -

I think I should start weighing myself on Fridays... I like those numbers much better.

This morning, 217.6.  Last Friday - 214.

So, what happened this weekend, huh?  No idea.  It is true that I ate more than 1400 calories per day.  In fact, it looks like when you add in the weekend, I averaged about 1559 calories a day for the week.  Saturday and Sunday I posted some big numbers - Sat. 1669, Sun. 2424.

I'm just beside myself and feel like an absolute failure.  The first week I felt like I was starving myself at 1440 calories/avg. per day.  So, increasing it just a bit I didn't think I was going to see such a huge gain. 

I really want to believe in the calorie counting thing.  It's logical and makes sense to me - it just doesn't seem to be working. 

I resolve to continue this experiment for 2 more weeks and then see where I am.  If all else fails - it's back to Atkins... and I so don't want to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment