Thursday, October 25, 2012

Zombie Investment plans...

If I'm not busy my mind wanders like a video game character searching for the next level.

Seriously, in the course of today - I've thought (and actually believed) the following:

1.  I love my striped black and orange Halloween underwear.  Why did my mom never buy me those underwear with the names of the week on them?  Maybe it's a good thing she didn't, otherwise I may have spent too much time thinking about my vagina.

2. I am going to write a novel in the month of November.  How tough can it be?  

3. I think I saw some aliens at the local burger joint.  It was a Men in Black moment fo sho...  As they walked through the restaurant I was convinced their skin was about to peel off.  Spooky.

4. Speaking of spooky - Hatchetman, the movie.  I was going to offer to write their screenplay but then I found out it was already written. - bummer.

5.  The city where I live is looking for people to sit on their tourism board.  Maybe I should apply.

6.  I wonder if I should get my MBA?   Maybe go back to school to be a teacher instead?

7. If my husband bought a mountain in WV would I be bored or could I finally be the hippie healer witch I've always wanted to be.

8.  I need to fix my IPhone.

9. The NDAA and Obama's kill list. Ho.Ly. Shit.   If I wasn't scared enough before the Patriot Act, this little piece of legislation is enough to make me lose my lunch.  Wow - we're all screwed.  

10. DRIP investments and compound interest.  How much money can I make doing nothing but investing over the course of 20 years....

and finally

11. Zombie Walk.  Plans for this weekend include getting my makeup done and wandering around our local steel town .... and, its a fund raiser - with Michael Jackson dancers - how cool is that?

1 comment:

  1. Wow, those really are random thoughts but pretty cool none the less. Let me know when your novel comes out so I can read it.

    ReplyDelete